2. Description of Service
THENEXTHOUR is an online media about watches.
Editors typically include images as part of their posts and the images that they are authorized to use includes the following:
- Images that are licensed from vendors
- Images that are supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
- Images that are supplied by readers, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images that are published on photo hosting sites or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
If THENEXTHOUR receives any notice that an image is posted inappropriately, such as not keeping in line with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image. If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site.
4. Editorial Control
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or review all materials posted by any users. We reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials that we believe is objectionable or violates this Agreement, the Terms & Conditions, or applicable laws or regulations. We may remove any review or comment at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such review or comment), or for no reason at all, with or without notice.
We may also impose limits on certain features, restricting your access to part or the entire website if it is believed that you may be in breach of these Terms & Conditions, any applicable laws/regulations and/or for any other reason without notice or liability to us. Furthermore, it is acknowledged and agreed that, any actions taken by us to improve the user experience of the website, including monitoring and/or reviewing all materials and subsequently editing, removing or refusing to post such materials shall not be deemed to create any duty towards you nor shall it be deemed a basis for any liability against us.
5. Online Community Policy
You do not have to register in order to visit the THENEXTHOUR.net. You must be at least eighteen years of age to take part in our online community. At any time without notice, we may, at our discretion, suspend your access to THENEXTHOUR, terminate your THENEXTHOUR account or remove your user content from any part of our website. We are not responsible for any decisions you make based on something you read on the THENEXTHOUR. When you post any comments on our website, our comments sections or elsewhere, you agree to the following:
- You must have the right to submit anything you post.
- If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials.
- You must not post anything that is defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, violent, hateful, racist, harassing, fraudulent or otherwise illegal and/or objectionable. We have the sole right to determine what is objectionable.
- You must not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party.
- You must not disrespect fellow THENEXTHOUR members, including by harassment, threats, bullying, trolling, or any form of discrimination and bigotry.
- You must not post anything that may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you or any person.
- You must not post anything that violates any applicable law, foreign or domestic.
- You must not post any links to content which would, if posted on our own website, violate these Terms & Conditions.
- You must not engage in unsolicited or unauthorized marketing or promotional activities, whether commercial or non-commercial, or any other form of solicitation, on our comments section, or anywhere else on the site.
- You may not use any material from the THENEXTHOUR.net, or post any material, in a manner that attributes a false or misleading statement to, or implies a false endorsement by, THENEXTHOUR or related parties.
- You must not collect, harvest or post anyone’s sensitive personal information that relates to that person’s real world or online identity including phone numbers, names, physical addresses, IP addresses, email addresses and social media profiles. Any personal information posted about yourself is at your own risk, which we highly discourage.
- You must not provide any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
We do not expressly or implicitly endorse any user content submitted by users to the THENEXTHOUR community. We take no responsibility for the content or share any views or statements expressed by any users on the site or within our editorial comments. You are solely responsible for your own user content and the consequences of submitting your user content to the site. We do not guarantee any confidentiality regarding the user content you submit. By submitting user content, you hereby grant us (and our successors and affiliates) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform your user content, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of your user content in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. You also hereby grant each user of the website a non-exclusive license to access your user content through the website.
6. General Rules of Conduct
In addition to the requirements of our Online Community Policy above, as a part of using the site, you must not:
- Hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise threaten or actually harm the security of our systems or those of our users.
- Use any automated or non-automated means to access, copy or distribute any portion of the website or collect any information from the website, including without limitation, the use of so-called “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers”, etc.
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of anyone.
- Do anything that infringes on the rights of us or a third party.
- Create more than one account, use another person’s account, or allow another person to use your account.
- Advertise on our website without our permission.
- Impersonate another person or organization.
We reserve the right to terminate our service to you for reasons other than those listed here. We may terminate your account without explanation.
7. Third-Party Websites, Advertisers or Services and User-Posted Links
You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on our website, or our website itself, including text, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, images, audio, video and music, and the selection and layout of such content, without our prior written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, a prohibition on aggregating product information reviews content made available on our website.
THENEXTHOUR is a trademark used by us, THE NEXT COMPANY SA, to uniquely identify our website, business, and service. You agree not to use any of our trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos anywhere without our prior written consent. You agree that this paragraph goes beyond the governing law on intellectual property law, and includes prohibitions on any competition that violates the provisions of this paragraph.
Our Online Community Policy prohibits defamation from being published on our website. In order to complain about defamatory material on our website, please notify us with full details of where the defamation is located on our website (provide us with the URL), your name, and an explanation of how the material is defamatory. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe and, if it appears that there are grounds to believe the material is defamatory, we will remove it. You may send your request to email@example.com
11. Revocation of Consent
Where THE NEXT COMPANY SA has given prior written consent for your use of our protected material in accordance with our above “Copyright” and “Trademarks” provisions, we may revoke that consent at any time. If we so request, we may require that you immediately take action to remove from circulation, display, publication, or other dissemination, any of the marks, copyrighted content, or other materials that we previously consented for you to use.
12. Applicable Laws
The THENEXTHOUR Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by THE NEXT COMPANY SA, from its office within Neuchatel in Switzerland. By accessing to the THENEXTHOUR Site, you and THE NEXT COMPANY SA agree that the statutes and laws of Switzerland. Those who choose to access the THENEXTHOUR.net from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless THE NEXT COMPANY SA against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) that: (i) arise from your activities on the website; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of these Terms & Conditions; (iii) assert that any user content you submitted to the website violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy rights; or (iv) any breach of our General Rules of Conduct or our Online Community Policy as detailed above. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the website.
14. Warranty Disclaimer
We provide this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. you therefore use the website at your own risk. we expressly disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranties (i) that the website will be permitted in your jurisdiction; (ii) that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) concerning any third party’s use of user content that you submit; or (iv) concerning any user content submitted by any other user.
15. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by the law: in no event shall we, our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (v) any bugs, viruses trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via our website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that we do not actively screen comments before they are uploaded to our website by third parties and, whether or not we would otherwise normally be held liable for such words under the laws of Switzerland or any other jurisdiction, we shall not be liable for the content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The website is offered by us from our facilities in Switzerland. We make no representations that the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. those who access or use the website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
16. Modifications of Terms & Conditions
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms & Conditions at any time. Once changes are posted, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the website after they become effective, it will signify your agreement to be bound by such modifications or revisions. These Terms & Conditions cannot be changed or terminated orally. You should check back regularly and review the terms and conditions of this agreement so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you and the terms and conditions of your agreement with us.
17. Copyright Infringement Claims
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of the content on the site infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice in the “contact us” page or firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please contact the editor of THENEXTHOUR by sending an email to email@example.com